Skip to content
- From NPR: A review of The Stone Sky, a powerful, timely finale to this trilogy of a world built on oppression and exploitation.
- From Los Angeles Review of Books: A review of Keri Leigh Merritt’s Masterless Men.
- From NPR: Gin Phillips talks to Scott Simon about her latest novel, Fierce Kingdom, as novel about every parent’s worst nightmare.
- From The Los Angeles Times: Dear Jeff Bezos: If you care about authors, you’ll raise Amazon’s book prices.
- From NPR: Set in Nigeria in the 1980s, Ayobami Adebayo’s debut novel, Stay With Me, tells the story of a couple who desperately want to have a child, in a society where that’s what’s expected of them.
- From The New York Times: Cultural Revolution Selfies, a new book by Wang Qiuhang, includes subversive images, taken during China’s Cultural Revolution, of the photographer himself.
- From NPR: Young Jane Young is the story of a political sex scandal, told through the women who endure it.
- From USA Today: New and noteworthy books.